Thursday 9 August 2018

How to Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile, Pictures, Videos and Tags


This is the most searched facebook tricks over internet. Every boys and girls want  to know who viewed my facebook profile in recent time , who is checking their timeline hidden,who is seeing their pics on profile. In this very short post I will tell a working method to know who visited my facebook profile and this is super easy. 
who viewed my facebook profile 
First thing I would like to remind that there are many free apps available on Play store which claims to do this.But unfortunately they will just steal your personal information and nothing. 
Don’t download such apps as they are very harmful for your facebook account. 
ts natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most! 
So here is the best way to find out who viewed my facebook profile :- 
This is very easy tricks but very useful.To find out who have visited your facebook profile ,just go to your profile. 
Then press ctrl+ u ( open source code window),search for “intialfreindslist” and hit enter. 
This screen will come to you:- 
So these are the ids of your friends which have visited your profile .Just copy ID and press in your search bar with facebook.com/ids like facbeook.com/123439520820 
One of your friends id  will open. 
Thats it. 
You have done it. 
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile ? Does this question comes into your mind ? I believe yes. We know you are curious to check who is looking at your facebook profile and want to know if there is something technical in it.? I would like to inform you that this feature is against Facebook policies but still there is one add-on for Chrome which will allow you to check who visited your facebook profile. 


[Method 2]: Using Google Chrome Extensions 
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what exactly it says, but the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension. 


How To See Who Views Your Facebook 
1.Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2.Now Login to your Facebook account, you will now notice qn extra visitors tab next to the left of hame on the top blue bar. 

  1. 3.Click on it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will only show those visitors who have already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It’s concept is cool and works great if more persons are using it.
Who Visited My Facebook Profile 

Final Words:-


I am sure that you will get answer of your question who viewed my facbook profile .Now its very easy.Only one

suggestion I would like to give you that don’t download fake apps.They will hack your account.
Share your valuable thoughts on this tricks.You can also watch our training video at Youtube .

Tags:- who viewed my facebook profile app download ,who viewed my facebook profile free ,how to know who

visited my facebook profile recently,who has viewed my facebook profile,how to see who viewed your 

facebook profile ,who viewed my facebook profile recently


No comments:

Post a Comment